04 July 2006

News - simondanaher.com nearing completion...

simondanaher.com is being developed with the help of Nick Hopkin, web supremo and musical genius. Its looking very nice indeed and should be up soon...

simondanaher.com will host a growing selection of tutorials on 3D and 2D computer graphics as well as showcasing my latest work. Current inventory is about 50+ tutorials, um I think... I don't even know to be honest. Its a lot anyway. But I intend to put new tutorials on the site regularly. These will range from small snippits to 30+ step end-to-end tutorials. For those of you that were hoping to get parts two and three of the Maya Texturing tutorial I'd written for Digital Creative Arts magazine (the publisher went bust...) I will be publishing these on simondanaher.com as well as part one. Hurray some good will come of it I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment